A specialised academic transcription service
1. Rapid Transcriptions ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Alanna Ivin t/as Rapid Transcriptions, registration reference ZA030070. This policy only applies to our site. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
2. No information is collected by the site. If you contact us by email, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
4. Files sent to us via our website are transmitted using our Sendthisfile account which encrypts information during transfer across the internet. Any information stored on Sendthisfile servers is also encrypted.
5. Limit of liability. The transmission of information via the internet is unfortunately not completely secure; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your files, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
6. The website does not collect any personal information.
7. Links to other websites. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.